Tuesday 4 February 2014

Week 233 - Theme

Good morning dear crafters, I hope you all had a fantastic week last week.  Wow you certainly enjoyed last week’s “anything goes” challenge and you kept the DT very busy!  I apologise if you didn’t get a comment this week but I was ill last week, and I know some of the other DT girls are feeling under the weather too, so I hope you can forgive us.  I promise we will try and be better this week.  Don’t forget to come back later to find out who Nic has chosen as her top 5 passionista and to see who the lucky winner of the Polkadoodles prize will be. 

Onto the new challenge, which has been chosen by Sue from Team 2 and she has given us a theme of “spots and stripes”.  This is personally always one of my favourite themes as you can make almost anything with spots and stripes – so go mad and let your creativity go wild!!  As always to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers) and of course follow the theme.

Our generous sponsor this week (and a brand new one for us at PFP) is Little Claire Designs.  Apologies due to being unwell I forgot to contact Gill at Little Claire Designs and ask her what her prize would be…..oops!  As soon as I know I’ll update the post! 

Update – Little Claire Designs are offering one lucky winner a brand new launched today Silhouette stamp called “do all the things…….”.  You can check out the gorgeous samples on their website. 

Little Claire Designs

sil do

The design team have worked their magic once again this week and have created gorgeous cards to inspire you (please click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Sue

Sue - spots and stripes

Andie

Andie - spots and stripes

Anna

Anna - spots and stripes

Donna

Donna - spots and stripes

Jane B. 

Jane - spots and stripes

Kelly

Kelly - spots and stripes

Lotta

Lotta - spots and stripes

See I told you the DT cards were stunning didn’t I!!  We hope you can join in with our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you create.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Dt creations

Lau W said...

Superb creations ladies !
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Stunning creations, Thanks for sharing, Hazel x